Top 5 Twitch Streamers That Signed With Kick

In the world of streaming platforms, Kick is emerging as a formidable rival to giants like Twitch and YouTube. What sets Kick apart is its ability to draw in high-profile streamers and expand its community in a much shorter period of time than Twitch.

One of the major draws for streamers is Kick’s generous 95:5 revenue-sharing model and gambling-friendly attitude. Streamers receive 95% of subscriber income, leaving only  5% for the platform. This stands in stark contrast to Twitch’s 70-30 split, making Kick an appealing choice for content creators looking to maximize their earnings.

However, controversy surrounds Kick’s ownership, with strong connections to Stake online casino. This connection might also explain the rise of slot streamers on the platform. Despite this, it hasn’t deterred popular streamers from flocking to Kick. For some, this association is even a compelling reason to join.

Here’s our pick for the top 5 streamers who’ve made the move to Kick:

5. Roshtein

Roshtein, a prominent online gambling streamer, found a new home on Kick after being banned from Twitch once and having his earnings on the platform cut due to Twitch’s crackdown on slot streamers. His popularity soared after a collaboration with Drake, amassing an impressive following of 116,099 and counting, making him one of Kick’s most-followed streamers.

4. Trainwreck

As one of the initial Twitch streamers to ink a deal with Kick, Trainwreck’s involvement is hardly surprising, given his role as a co-owner, advisor, and official spokesperson for the platform. He’s played a pivotal role in Kick’s growth while still maintaining a presence on Twitch.

In a TwitLonger post, he expressed his disappointment with Twitch’s policy and neglection of its users:

“Twitch used to feel like a place made for us, by us. But Twitch built their empire off our backs and then forgot about us. They lost the reason Twitch became #1 in the first place. Kick’s team and I have a vision to make a livestreaming platform that’s actually built first for creators.”

3. Adin Ross

Frustrated by his permanent ban on Twitch, Adin Ross found solace and opportunity on Kick in February 2023, where he also invested in the platform. His popularity on Twitch paved the way for Kick’s expansion, broadening its viewership and influence.

2. Amouranth

After dropping hints in March 2023, Amouranth officially joined Kick in June, becoming one of the highest-profile stars to align with the rising platform. During her announcement on X, she remained tight-lipped about the specifics of her contract. According to X user @FearBuck, however, the female streamer signed a two-year contract worth $30 million.

1. xQc

In a groundbreaking move, xQc secured an unprecedented $100 million deal with Kick on June 16, 2023, just a day before Amouranth’s announcement on X. Although non-exclusive and spanning two years, this contract is a monumental milestone in streaming history. Being one of the most popular streamers on Twitch, the impact of this transition is anticipated to give Kick a substantial boost in popularity and viewership.

More News from Slot Streaming World

The Impact of Slot Streamers on the UK’s Online Casino Industry
Adin Ross Asks Twitch to Lift His Permanent Ban in 2024

More news